mardi 22 novembre 2016

Forget about tiny houses, you can live in a tent house!

saddleback-housetent

I’ve been enamored with tiny houses for several years and enjoy watching the Tiny House Nation and Tiny House Hunters series on TV. I always tell Jeanne that I could easily downsize and move into a tiny house. She just rolls her eyes and tells me that I’d be living alone. Even though she’s not interested in living in one, she heard about a tiny house roadshow up in Indy that we went to a couple weekends ago. They had over a dozen tiny houses on display that you could walk through. It was an eye opener. They are really…wait for it… TINY! 😉 While I can no longer see myself actually living in an extremely tiny home, I still am interested in them and other minimalists living styles.

I received an email today from Dave Munson of the Saddleback Leather Company, where he shared info about moving his family into a tent house. This isn’t one of those round yurts, these tents look like a real house. Check out the article and watch the video. Could you live in a tent house or a tiny house?

Filed in categories: News

Tagged:

Forget about tiny houses, you can live in a tent house! originally appeared on The Gadgeteer on November 22, 2016 at 11:05 am.

Note: If you are subscribed to this feed through FeedBurner, please switch to our native feed URL http://ift.tt/1nJlrA1 in order to ensure continuous delivery.



Forget about tiny houses, you can live in a tent house!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire