mardi 22 août 2017

Lopifit is a treadmill on two wheels

When I was a kid, I loved riding my Schwinn bicycle up and down the rural roads where I lived. When I became an adult, I traded my bike for a car. I bought a new bike about 10 years ago with the hopes I’d get back into riding but after only one outing, the bike has been in the garage gathering dust. Bad knees and uncomfortable seats have been my excuse. When I recently saw the Lopifit bicycle linked on a friend’s Facebook page, I thought it was a genius idea.

At first glance, Lopifit bikes look like a regular bicycle. They have two wheels and a set of handlebars. But that’s where the similarities end. Look closer at the image above and you’ll notice that there’s no seat or pedals. In their place is a flat treadmill surface that you walk on. As you do, the built-in battery propels the bike up to speeds 4 to 17 MPH. I bet the sensation of riding a Lopifit bike is like walking on the people-movers at the airport, only more fun because you determine the destination.

Lopifit electric walking bikes look like it could be a lot of fun. The price, on the other hand, is pretty ouchy at $2495 per bike. On the bright side, you can get one in ANY color you like for an extra $255. Want to know more? Head over to www.lopifitus.com for all the details.

Filed in categories: News

Tagged:

Lopifit is a treadmill on two wheels originally appeared on The Gadgeteer on August 22, 2017 at 9:00 am.

Note: If you are subscribed to this feed through FeedBurner, please switch to our native feed URL http://ift.tt/1nJlrA1 in order to ensure continuous delivery.



Lopifit is a treadmill on two wheels

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire