lundi 11 septembre 2017

It’s not fondue, it’s the Fondoodler

Alright, I must admit that when I saw this product I said to myself, “WHY”. But as I thought about it for a minute (maybe three) I said: “why not”. I am of course talking about the Fondoodler.

The Fondoodler is described as a hot glue gun, but for cheese. You have to admire folks who want to help us play with our food. Designed to melt the cheese that you load into its canister, the Fondoodler puts out a stream of hot gooey cheese onto anything you can imagine.

In all honesty, I do see a practical side to this device, if you are a can cheese lover this may be a higher class alternative. So, if you are looking to have fun with your cheese, check out the Fondoodler either on their web page for $30 or on Amazon for $29.95.

Filed in categories: News

Tagged: ,

It’s not fondue, it’s the Fondoodler originally appeared on The Gadgeteer on September 11, 2017 at 8:00 am.

Note: If you are subscribed to this feed through FeedBurner, please switch to our native feed URL http://ift.tt/1nJlrA1 in order to ensure continuous delivery.



It’s not fondue, it’s the Fondoodler

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire