vendredi 30 septembre 2016

My Critter Catcher is the humane way to catch the arthropods in your home (less mess too)

my-critter-catcher

Some of you are familiar with my love of insects. Sadly, that trait was not passed down to my kids – and I have tried; oh, how I’ve tried. Every now and then I’ll hear a blood-curdling scream as though someone just lost a limb only to find out that a tiny insect or spider has invaded someone’s territory. Once my heart stops pounding from the jolt of adrenaline, I scoop up the terrorizing menace and release it back into the wild, usually using a piece of paper and a small plastic vial. Then I stumbled upon the My Critter Catcher featured on the Grommet. This simple, elegant device safely and humanely captures the invading arthropod so that you can save your family members and the creature from each other. This ingenious device has a 25-inch handle with a gun-style grip such that when the trigger is pulled, the soft bristles located at the other end draw closed to trap the insect or spider. Releasing the trigger opens the bristles and releases the critter. If you are the designated insect slayer of your home, the My Critter Catcher may be appealing to you and your family, if only to keep the “monster” (*sigh*) at arm’s-length! And hey, if you happen to have an insect-lover in your family, it is a cool tool to capture and investigate the insect as well. My Critter Catcher is available from the Grommet’s website for $19.95.

Filed in categories: Home and Kitchen, News

Tagged:

My Critter Catcher is the humane way to catch the arthropods in your home (less mess too) originally appeared on The Gadgeteer on September 30, 2016 at 9:30 am.

Note: If you are subscribed to this feed through FeedBurner, please switch to our native feed URL http://ift.tt/1nJlrA1 in order to ensure continuous delivery.



My Critter Catcher is the humane way to catch the arthropods in your home (less mess too)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire