samedi 15 avril 2017

Atari makes my childhood dream come true 40 yrs later

When I was a kid, I spent countless hours sitting on my bed gripping an Atari 2600 gaming controller while playing Centipede, Missile Command, Breakout, Pong and other games. I’d go to bed at night still seeing blocky game graphics animate behind my eyelids. The Atari 2600 was my first taste of video games and I was hooked. The only thing better than the Atari 2600 in those days would have been a version that I could have carried with me. Now I can relive those days the Atari Flashback Portable.

The Atari Flashback Portable is a version of the iconic Atari 2600 gaming console but in a pocket-friendly handheld form factor.

The Flashback Portable features a 3.2″ color display, a rechargeable battery, a built-in gaming controller, and 60 classic games built into the device. But wait, there’s more! The Flashback also has an SD card slot that allows you to load other game ROMs. And for those times when you want to enjoy the games on a larger screen, you can connect it to a TV.

The Atari Flashback Portable is priced at $49.99 and can be purchased through Amazon.

Filed in categories: Gaming Gear, News

Tagged:

Atari makes my childhood dream come true 40 yrs later originally appeared on on April 15, 2017 at 9:46 am.

Note: If you are subscribed to this feed through FeedBurner, please switch to our native feed URL http://ift.tt/1nJlrA1 in order to ensure continuous delivery.



Atari makes my childhood dream come true 40 yrs later

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire