samedi 6 mai 2017

Oval is one (more) sensor to rule them all

A couple months ago I reviewed the Notion home awareness sensor kit. I found the concept of one sensor that can report a variety of different types of data to be a great idea. Unfortunately, the reliability of the notifications and communication problems kept me from recommending it.

I was recently asked if I would be interested in reviewing a similar system called Oval. It uses small oval (surprise!) shaped sensors that can detect motion, temperature, light, proximity, and moisture.

You can find more info about this sensor system at meetoval.com. I’ll have a full review very soon. In the meantime, if there are any questions ask below.

Filed in categories: Reviewing soon

Tagged: ,

Oval is one (more) sensor to rule them all originally appeared on on May 6, 2017 at 4:54 pm.

Note: If you are subscribed to this feed through FeedBurner, please switch to our native feed URL http://ift.tt/1nJlrA1 in order to ensure continuous delivery.



Oval is one (more) sensor to rule them all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire