jeudi 26 octobre 2017

Catalyst Waterproof Apple AirPods case will protect against bumps and splashes

I don’t have an Apple Watch (yet), but if I did, I’ll probably have it in a Catalyst Waterproof Case to protect it. Why do I mention this? Because I don’t have a pair of Apple AirPods (yet), but if I did, I’d probably have them in a Catalyst Waterproof Case for AirPods, as shown above. Catalyst has been making some really nice accessories and their AirPods protective case appears to be one of the first, if not the first of its kind. Made from soft silicone, it provides water and drop resistance while also allowing access to the AirPods Case’s Lightning charging port. It also comes with a carabiner to attach it just about anywhere you might need it. Available in six color combinations for $24.99 each. Visit catalystcase.com for more info or to order.

Filed in categories: News

Tagged:

Catalyst Waterproof Apple AirPods case will protect against bumps and splashes originally appeared on The Gadgeteer on October 26, 2017 at 9:00 am.

Note: If you are subscribed to this feed through FeedBurner, please switch to our native feed URL http://ift.tt/1nJlrA1 in order to ensure continuous delivery.



Catalyst Waterproof Apple AirPods case will protect against bumps and splashes

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire