dimanche 29 octobre 2017

Jewelry by Johan’s Doodle Ring is a ring for fidget fans

Last month, my wife and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary and renewed our vows. As part of the ceremony, we exchanged new “spinner” rings I bought in Israel. I chose these rings because I’m constantly fiddling with my wedding band. If you share my affinity for band twisting, Jewelry by Johan’s Doodle Ring might be for you. 

The ring is comprised of interwoven arcs of metal that pivot together. It’s fascinating to watch the YouTube video. The motion of the ring is really quite beautiful. It’s expensive at $925, but no more so than comparable digit adornments. Unique and innovative, but I wonder, how well it will hold up over time?

Visit Jewelry by Johan for more info.

Filed in categories: News

Tagged:

Jewelry by Johan’s Doodle Ring is a ring for fidget fans originally appeared on The Gadgeteer on October 29, 2017 at 8:55 am.

Note: If you are subscribed to this feed through FeedBurner, please switch to our native feed URL http://ift.tt/1nJlrA1 in order to ensure continuous delivery.



Jewelry by Johan’s Doodle Ring is a ring for fidget fans

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire