dimanche 4 juin 2017

Video doorbells, folding photography studios, and more – Notable crowdfunding campaigns

This week we have two Indiegogo campaigns and two Kickstarter campaigns. I want one of each! Click through to see this week’s list of notable crowdfunding campaigns.

Xchime Doorbell: Watch your home from your phone

What is it?
The Xchime Doorbell is a video doorbell with features not found in other video doorbells that are currently on the market.

Why do I like it?
I like the Xchime Doorbell because it includes additional features not found on other video doorbell systems like the Ring Smart Video Doorbell that I reviewed last year. The Xchime integrates with a smart light to automatically turn on when motion is activated. It can also integrate with a garage door opener.

Where can I find more info?
With a month left in the campaign, The Xchime Doorbell campaign has already met their funding goal of $25,000. You can pre-order an Xchime Doorbell starting at $129. After the Xchime Doorbell campaign ends, rewards are estimated to start shipping in August 2017. Visit their Indiegogo page for all the details.

Foldio3 photo studio

What is it?
The Foldio3 is Orangemonkie’s latest portable photography studio. I reviewed and regularly use their Foldio2 photo studio which is listed on my Julie’s favorite gear page.

Why do I like it?
I like the Foldio3 because it takes what I already love about the Foldio2 and makes it bigger and better. At 25″ wide, the Foldio3 is almost twice as large as the Foldio2 so that you can photograph larger objects. The LED light bars have also been updated to be brighter so that there are fewer shadows and they are now offering magnetic halo light bars that can add extra light inside the studio box. I’m very excited about this new larger studio and am looking forward to reviewing it.

Where can I find more info?
With 39 days left in the campaign, The Foldio3 campaign has already blasted past their funding goal of $50,000. You can pre-order a Foldio3 starting at $109. After the Foldio3 campaign ends, rewards are estimated to start shipping in September 2017. Visit their Kickstarter page for all the details.

Hale Orb: A fun new way to share photos and videos

What is it?
The Hale Orb is a tennis-ball sized device that allows you to share and view your photos & videos on your TV.

Why do I like it?
I like the Hale Orb because it’s a more tactile/natural way to interact with your TV to view photos and videos that have been shared by family members and friends. The orb works like a remote that you can spin and tap. When new photos are uploaded, the device glows to alert family members that new media is available to view. Tapping the Hale Orb turns on the TV so you can see the new photos and videos.

Where can I find more info?
With a month left in the campaign, The Hale Orb campaign has already met their funding goal of $20,000. You can pre-order a Hale Orb starting at $139. After the Hale Orb campaign ends, rewards are estimated to start shipping in December 2017. Visit their Indiegogo page for all the details.

Zeki Smart Shorts

What is it?
Zeki shorts are men’s shorts with lots of pockets and a special pocket for a portable wireless charger for your smartphone.

Why do I like it?
I like Zeki shorts because pockets! There’s even a cooler pocket that can keep your drink cold. Bet it keeps your leg cold too!

I hope they succeed with their campaign and make a women’s version of these shorts.

Where can I find more info?
With 25 days left in the campaign, The Zeki shorts campaign has lot of work to do to reach their funding goal of $50,000. You can pre-order a pair of Zeki shorts starting at $39. After the Zeki shorts campaign ends, rewards are estimated to start shipping in July 2017. Visit their Kickstarter page for all the details.

Filed in categories: News

Tagged:

Video doorbells, folding photography studios, and more – Notable crowdfunding campaigns originally appeared on on June 4, 2017 at 3:36 pm.

Note: If you are subscribed to this feed through FeedBurner, please switch to our native feed URL http://ift.tt/1nJlrA1 in order to ensure continuous delivery.



Video doorbells, folding photography studios, and more – Notable crowdfunding campaigns

1 commentaire:

  1. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post.video doorbells wireless

    RépondreSupprimer